Lisa J. MacDonald’s Biography
I believe that as a business owners you deserve to be supported both in business growth and in successful home life, that your success is measurable by desired results, and that it is possible for you to capitalize your power, burst through blocks, and set yourself up for success.
I have been helping entrepreneurs and business owners grow their business and balance the needs of home for over 18 years. Being a mother of 8, author of 27 books, former radio show host, and an award winning speaker, I can show you that balance and success is not only possible but vital to make more money, have more free time, and achieve more happiness, but most importantly to be there for your family.
I have worked with hundreds of business owners and leaders in the service industry throughout United States and Canada. I can help you step up your business and life to the next level.
- In spite of being diagnosed with dyslexia at age 11, I am the author of 27 books.
- Executive producer of the Heartland Award-winning film Cowboys and Angels.
- Popular guest on TV and radio shows, including Fox 13 News.
- Certified Growth Climate Relationship Specialist
- Escaped a 13-year abusive marriage with six children; currently am the mother of eight children.
- Certified Life Coach earning CPCC and ACC credentials and Member of ICF (International Coaching Federation).
- Member of NSA (National Speaker Association)