Get Off the Flight to Nowhere
How many people would get on a plane where the pilot hasn't yet determined where he or she wants to go other than joyriding? Not many. Yet a lot of individuals journey through their life without a clear outline for their life. Some are even clueless as to what direction they want to head.
How likely is it going to be for them to live the life of fulfillment and passion—a life without regret? If you are one of those people—aimlessly stomping through your day—stop. Get out a pen and start asking yourself:
- What do I want to do before I die?
- What do I want to accomplish?
- What do I want to experience?
- How do I want to be remembered?
- What legacy do I want to leave?
- What would I need to do, or what path would I need to be on, to accomplish it?
- What is the purpose of my life?
- What am I meant to contribute?
- What gives my life meaning and value? Do I have enough of that in my life?
Answering these questions with thought and soul searching can be a great start on the path to clarity.
To learn more about how to create your passionate Step-It-Up Life, visit www.StepItUpQueen.com.
© Step It Up Enterprises, Inc
Step It Up Queen Blog